Manager of Statistical Programming
Job Title: Manager of Statistical Programming
Job Duties: International Drug Development Institute Inc., dba IDDI, is a therapy-focused expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting research organization committed to increasing efficiency and mitigating risks throughout the drug development process. International Drug Development Institute Inc., dba IDDI, in Raleigh, NC is seeking a Manager of Statistical Programming to oversee statistical programming projects.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage and collaborate on the analysis, interpretation, and communication of scientific investigations by creating statistical programming products that are focused on data analysis and
- Supervise the statistical programming team and all assigned projects to ensure the management of the resources in the team according to priorities
- Estimate the resources needed for projects in the statistical programming team.
- Provide help, guidance, and training for members of the statistical programming team.
- In collaboration with the Associate Director, Biostatistical Services, propose plans for the development of the statistical programming department
- Ensure communication between and within teams
- Write statistical programs for Phase I to IV of the clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables
- Read the protocol and CRFs
- Oversee data checking with SAS
- Provide descriptive statistics using SAS macros
- Provide inferential statistics using SAS
- Oversee the quality control of the statistical programs
- Modify or write SAS programs and macros for the purpose of augmenting generation of the required reports and eliminating repetitive tasks
- Enhance flexibility of the use of SAS macros since IDDI is a contract research organization that specializes in statistical services
This position will manage both project development and personnel, including at least five (5) professional, subordinate employees, with the title(s) of: Statistical Programmer, and/or Senior Statistical Programmer.
Master’s degree or higher in Statistics, Statistical Programming, Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Biology, or a related Natural Science or Technical field of study, plus at five (5) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge, experience, or skill with the following (gained through education or employment):
- Demonstrated advanced statistical software knowledge, including but not limited to: SAS and SAS macros.
- Professional experience with CDISC (ADaM and SDTM) standards for statistical programming, including use of Pinnacle21, in a research setting.
- Demonstrated ability to generate statistical datasets, outputs, and reports.
- Demonstrated people and team management experience in a research-based environment.
No Travel. Work from home benefit is available.
• Job Site: 7751 Brier Creek Parkway, Ste. 204, Raleigh, NC 27617
• Email Resumes To: email@example.com ;Use Job Code: STPRG23
• No calls. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship