To support our growth, we are actively looking for a
You will be joining our international and multi-cultural company that includes over 30 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
This is a hybrid role for our Raleigh, NC office. The Marketing Specialist will join a team of 6 members specialized in Business Development and Marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Senior Marketing Coordinator to create and execute The Global Digital Marketing Strategy
- Supporting IDDI’s marketing campaigns by assisting the Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Supporting Global Business Development efforts through proactive prospection, lead creation and by creating account-based marketing campaigns
- Manage inbound communication and improve current channels to increase the number of qualified leads
- Update and improve our website using WordPress
- Optimize the use of business intelligence tools to better understand customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns via HubSpot
- Organize marketing campaigns for IDDI in the US:
- Create marketing collaterals, ads, invitations and any document needed for marketing efforts;
- Support the logistics efforts for trade-shows;
- Participate to the organization of Lunch & Learn, webinars, dinner and any marketing event;
- Provide Social Media support.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Development Directors to generate client interest in IDDI services
- Collaborate with our HR Department do promote IDDI
The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a strong interest in digital marketing. In addition, the position requires:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Flexibility for a weekly office presence
- To be results driven and technology savvy
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, LinkedIn (including LinkedIn campaigns), Twitter and Hubspot
- Experience with ADOBE suite and graphic design
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and balance multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the life science industry is a plus
- Flexibility to travel to conferences up to 25% of the time
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented, and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events, such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers – giving the chance to share time together.
At IDDI, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on‑the‑job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance plans, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (flexible working hours, home-working opportunities, paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e‑mail at careersUSA@iddi.com (to the attention of Andrea Golder).