IDDI Sponsor at Gene Therapy for Ophthalmic Disorders Digital Conference
September 21, 2021 — September 23, 2021
Join IDDI at the 2nd Gene Therapy for Ophthalmic Disorders Digital meeting.
It will target the industry’s translational challenges in targeting both rare and common ophthalmic disorders including wet AMD, dry AMD, DME, IRDs and more.
IDDI HAS LONG-STANDING EXPERIENCE IN OPHTHALMOLOGY
145+ trials since inception – IDDI supported Macugen® approval.
- Our valuable therapeutic insight in ophthalmology, paired with data quality expertise, will make a critical difference to the outcome of your clinical trials.
- Our scientific background, experienced teams and in-house therapeutic expertise will provide you with effective study design, start-up and management.
- IDDI’s broad range of expertise is reflected in its expert publications in various medical and statistical journals and through its presence at major meetings and congresses (list provided on request).
- IDDI’s in-depth experience had been gained from involvement in over 1200+ clinical trials across a wide range of therapeutic areas – handling drug, diagnostic and medical device issues, as well as assisting clients in obtaining 21 FDA/EMA approvals.
MEET IDDI at The Gene Therapy for Ophthalmic Disorders conference.
Want to set-up a meeting? Contact our BD Team:
- Vicky Martin Senior Director Business Development US email@example.com
- Robert Whitaker Director, Business Development, West Coast USA firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erik Falvey Senior Director Business Development Europe email@example.com
Looking forward to e-meeting you at the Gene Therapy for Ophthalmic Disorders Digital meeting.