IDDI at 2017 DMC Optimization Summit
October 19, 2017 — October 20, 2017
Philadelphia, PA, USA
As premier provider of data monitoring committee support IDDI is sponsor and speaker at 2017 DMC Optimization Summit.
Marc Buyse, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, IDDI will give a talk on ‘The extended role of DMCs in Adaptive Designs’ (October 20, 9:15AM – 10:00AM).
Since its inception, we have supported more than 180 Data Monitoring Committees in all major therapeutic areas in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines (FDA and ICH). We dedicate a portion of our biostatisticians to data monitoring committee support!
Looking for data monitoring committee support?
- Let’s meet at the 2017 DMC Optimization Summit! Vicky Martin our Director BD US will be there! Want to set up a meeting ? Contact her at email@example.com
This EXl conference focus on understanding the emerging issues regarding Data Monitoring Committee in Clinical Trials while examining the roles, responsibilities and operating procedures of DMCs.
- Discuss the management, operation, and formation of your data monitoring committee
- Identify the appropriate procedures to enhance Data monitoring committee independence
- Establish charters that include well-defined standard operating procedures
- Examine the confidentiality of interim data and analyses
- Discover the processes of collecting, cleaning, and summarizing data, which are required for your DMC