IDDI at SRIW Life Sciences’ Workshop
October 6, 2022
Join Everardo Saad, IDDI’s Medical Director for a deep dive in the future of healthcare at SRIW Life Sciences’ workshop in Belgium on October 6, 2022!
IDDI’s Medical Director – Everardo Saad, MD is glad to co-manage the workshop titled “From FIH to market: Lessons learned, pitfalls and clues for success” at 5pm CEST, October 6 at the upcoming SRIW Life Sciences’ Workshop.
The workshop’s program:
- 5.00 pm: Afternoon session workshop introduced by S.R.I.W. Life Sciences Team
- 5.30 pm: “Common pitfalls for early-stage funding rounds” – Vinciane Gaussin, Alain Huriez, Jean-Pierre Latere, Pierre Close
- 5.30 pm: “Pitch a winning story” – Guiseppe Marzio, Jean Chatellier, Fiona du Monceau, Jan Van Den Bossche, Denis Dufrane
- 5.30 pm: “From FIH to market: lessons learned, pitfalls and clues for success” – Joris Pezzini, Everardo Saad, Channa Debruyne & Eric Halioua, Zubair Hussein & Michel Vanbrabant
- 5.30 pm: “How the right ESG approach can attract the right leaders and impact business?” – Penny Sadler, Maud Lazare, Karine Lacombe, David Louvet, Alain Flas
- 6.45 pm: Evening session introduced by Catarina Letor
- 7.00 pm: “How To Predict The Future Of Healthcare” – Dr. Bertalan Meskó
- 7.30 pm: “Private equity’s evolving role in promoting environmental and social sustainability – perspectives from the US.” – Martha J. Crawford, PhD
- Q&A with Prof. Philippe Chevalier
Followed by a walking dinner.
The SRIW #createurdefuturs and its Life Sciences team #chooselife are pleased to introduce an event dedicated to the local heroes and their impacts on the future of global healthcare.
Further information of this workshop and registration can be found here.