IDDI Newsletter – January 2023
NEWS & EVENTS
IDDI APPOINTS LINDA DANIELSON AS ITS NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
IDDI AT JP MORGAN CONFERENCE
THE ADDED VALUE OF BIOSTATISTICS-DRIVEN RANDOMIZATION & TRIAL SUPPLY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
January 25, 2023 | 9pm CET/ 9am EDT
In this joint IDDI/CLARIO case study-focused webinar, the speakers will highlight how biostatistics is crucial at multiple stages of clinical trials such as study design, randomization implementation, rerandomization needs, randomization and drug supply checks, unblinding and final analysis.
Register to learn:
- How combined advanced biostatistics and innovative integrated randomization and trial supply management system (RTSM) solutions can increase efficiency and mitigate risks throughout the drug development process
- How complex studies benefit from close collaboration between biostatistics experts and RTSM specialists at study design, study set-up (including trial supply optimization) and managing mid-study changes
- Paul Vanbosterhaut, Sr. RTSM System Specialist, IDDI
- Anthony Warren, Director, Technical Product Management, Clario
Why Do So many Phase 3 Trials Fail? Learn on statistical explanations for a large proportion of Phase III clinical trials failures, and how to address both the overestimation of treatment effects, and the misinterpretation of P-values via Bayesian methods. WATCH THE RECORDED WEBINAR ►
Optimizing Rare Diseases Trials: Trial Design & Trial Execution:
Gain insights into trial design and execution strategies to optimize rare disease trials!
– Trial design: an innovative statistical method enabling you to leverage higher power of data with smaller sample sizes.
ALL THE RECORDINGS AND PRESENTATIONS OF OUR WEBINARS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR IDDI WEBINAR WEBPAGE.
DID YOU KNOW?
IDDI can set up your eCRF in both ID-base™ (powered by EvidentIQ), an EDC system ‘designed BY investigators FOR investigators‘ and Rave EDC System (powered by Medidata).
When your EDC is set-up with ID-base:
DID YOU KNOW THAT ANY OF YOUR ONLINE REPORT COULD BE DISPLAYED ON THE ID-BASE HOMEPAGE FOR FREE?
CONFERENCES & MEETINGS
We look forward to meeting you at those conferences and discuss your needs for your upcoming trials. We combine advanced biostatistics, regulatory and medical expertise, and innovative integrated eClinical solutions to increase efficiency and mitigate risks throughout the drug development process.
- 9 – 12 JAN: JP Morgan Conference – San Francisco, CA, USA | Meet Shruti Jituri
- 21 – 22 FEB: Clinical Outsourcing Group – UK – London UK | Meet Erik Falvey at Booth 8
- 1 – 2 MAR: Outsourcing in Clinical Trial West Coast – Burlingame, CA, USA | Meet Shruti Jituri
- 28 – 29 MAR: Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Southeast – Durham, NC USA | Meet Shruti Jituri at Booth 27!