IDDI speaker at Congress SFPT 2022
June 14, 2022 — June 16, 2022
JOIN IDDI AT THIS YEAR’S CONGRESS OF THE FRENCH SOCIETY OF PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS (SFPT) FROM JUNE 14-16 2022 IN LILLE!
IDDI’s Chief Scientific Officer Marc Buyse, ScD will be presenting as an invited lecture at the SFPT Congress 2022 on “Generalized pairwise comparisons: a statistical method for personalized medicine”LEARN MORE
Generalized Pairwise Comparisons (GPC) is the core of our BENEFIT project which aims at developing new tools for the design and analysis of clinical trials, with the objective of involving patients and clinicians in the analysis and place them at the center of the therapeutic decision.
The priority of SFPT Congress 2022 remains to promote interactivity between the disciplines of pharmacology and therapeutics:
- through a symposium on multidisciplinary interactions around the proper use of medication;
- during round tables related to current topics of the drug, even controversies;
- in the presentation of posters with an interactive connected system;
- through interactive simulation during CPD;
- and even during the gala evening
The congress will not only dedicate to neuropsychopharmacology but also shine a spotlight on therapeutic innovations in the field of hemopathies and on a new form of cell death, ferroptosis. Openness, innovation, transversally will be brought together so that the congress reconciles a collective vision of medicine.