IDDI speaking at National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine’s Workshop
January 30, 2023 — January 31, 2023
Join IDDI at the virtual workshop organized by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine from 30-31 January 2023
The 2-day virtual Workshop titled “The Food and Drug Administration’s Accelerated Approval Process for New Pharmaceuticals”.
Dr. Marc Buyse, IDDI’s Founder & Chief Scientific Officer will participate as a panelist in the session titled “Confirmatory Trials” taking place from 3:35pm – 4:15pm EST on January 30.
JOIN US!LEARN MORE
We have designed, collected, analyzed clinical data and reported on oncology clinical trials for more than 30 years and are currently collaborating with oncology cooperative groups all over the world.
About the Workshop:
Organized by The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, this two-day, virtual workshop will feature the following sessions:
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Accelerated Approval Program: An Overview
- Surrogate Markers and Endpoints
- Confirmatory Trials
- The Accelerated Approval Process: Potential Benefits and Adverse Consequences
- Other Nations’ Approaches to Accelerated/Conditional Drug Approval
- Accelerated Approval: New Directions
- Concluding Thoughts from Workshop Planning Committee