Optimizing Rare Disease Trials: Trial Design & Execution
October 27, 2022
Join August Research and IDDI’s experts in the 60-minute complimentary webinar to gain insights into trial design and execution strategies to optimize rare disease trials!
- TRIAL DESIGN: an innovative statistical method enabling you to leverage higher power of data with smaller sample sizes.
- TRIAL EXECUTION: providing insights on how to maximize operational efficiencies in rare disease trials through feasibility, regulatory and enrollment phases.
October 27, 2022 | 5:00 PM CET | 11:00 AM ET | 8:00 AM PT
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Attending this webinar, participants will be able to gain the insights in:
- Using this statistical methodology to design and analyze clinical trials, making best possible use of the data collected.
- Powering your study with fewer patients.
- Evaluating multiple endpoints to provide deeper insights into the net treatment benefits.
- Maximizing operational efficiencies in rare disease trials through feasibility, regulatory and enrollment phases.
WHO IS THIS WEBINAR FOR?
Clinical Operations Leads, Medical Directors, Statisticians, and others involved in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials.