Incorporating Health Technology Assessment (HTA) in Clinical Trials
February 22, 2017
IDDI organized a webinar on the current use and potential of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) as a component of clinical trials aimed at regulatory approval.
In this webinar, the speakers :
- Provided an overview of the current use and potential of HTA as a component of clinical trials aimed at regulatory approval of novel agents in various medical fields
- Introduced the general concept of HTA and cost-effectiveness in healthcare
- Discussed how these aspects are becoming an important requirement for market access and how the relevant additional elements can be incorporated and collected in a phase III clinical trial
- Illustrated the presentation with several examples, including clinical trials in which the authors have actively taken part as principal investigators and analysts
- Made tentative conclusions about future directions and the impact of HTA data in the drug-development process.
TO ACCESS THE PRESENTATION OF THIS ON-DEMAND WEBINAR, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW