Clinical Trial Services: Biostatistics and Clinical Data Science Experts
A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF METHODOLOGICAL EXCELLENCE, SCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE AND OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TAKES YOUR TRIALS LEANER AND FASTER
Well-designed and well-executed clinical trials are critical to successful clinical development of drugs. IDDI will help you make the right decisions at every step of the development journey. With a proven track record of success and the right expertise for your clinical programs planning, trial conduct, and reporting we ensure clinical data quality and integrity, ready for submission.
Clinical Trial Services from Design to Report
- Biostatistics-driven RTSM
- Faster deployment of your studies
- Support all types of Randomization schemes
- Complex trial supply algorithms
IDDI is a leading specialist contract research organization (CRO) providing therapy-focused data services, high-level strategic trial consulting and expert clinical trial services for global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device/diagnostic companies.
WHO IS IDDI ?
IDDI is Passion, Science, Experience
- For 30 years, we have successfully supported 1335+ clinical trials for 330+ pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as academic cooperative groups and CROs worldwide. Our valuable therapeutic insight in oncology and ophthalmology, paired with data quality expertise and ability to think ahead has made a critical difference to the outcome of your clinical trials.
- Our dedicated experts have one goal: to get it right the first time! Flexible, responsive, proactive and with scientific backgrounds, our team is our strongest asset (over 130 employees, including 3 MDs, 12 PhDs, and several MScs). As forward thinkers we develop new methodologies and innovative technologies for the success of your clinical trials.
- Statistics is the cornerstone of all our processes and methods. Thanks to our scientifically-driven culture and close collaboration with KOLs we have always been at the forefront of methodological research.
Innternational Company: Offices in Europe and USA
- Founded in 1991 by Marc Buyse ScD, IDDI is a privately-held company with offices in Ottignies, LLN, Belgium and Raleigh (NC) USA. Our study experience extends over 70 countries in Europe, the Americas, and APAC.
- IDDI’s mission is to optimize the clinical development of drugs, biologicals, biomarkers and devices, using a unique combination of advanced biostatistics and innovative clinical data management technology.
“We are truly grateful to all those who participated in this important study,” said Jim Taylor, CEO of Oraya Therapeutics. “Our partnership with IDDI was of great benefit, particularly with respect to their responsiveness, their commitment to quality and precision, and their ability to meet our very ambitious timelines.
Jim Taylor, CEO Oraya Therapeutics, Newark, CA, USA